Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Lapbook

.

Next week we'll take a break from school to get ready for a big Thanksgiving feast at our house. I wanted to have something for the kids to do in the days before Thanksgiving (other than watching television or playing games!). I found this Thanksgiving Lapbook, and determined it to be a good starting point. We'll do more drawing or collage work and less coloring, but it's a good base to work from. With a prayer and some scripture added, and some crafts from here or here, we have the makings of a lovely lapbook.

.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the resources, Barbara. I want to keep the kids busy next week, too, as I will be hosting my 1st Thanksgiving—Eeeek!! (I'm a bit nervous ... but excited, too.) I also want to make sure we remember what we're celebrating and why, so I hope to incorporate some activities into the actual holiday, too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barbara... my girls are working on them right now.
    :)
    Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!