Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, October 02, 2009

Did Someone Say it Was Her Birthday?

.


Happy Birthday, dear Margaret,
Happy Birthday to you!






If I could, I would deliver this tower of chocolate birthday cake yumminess myself. With a gallon of French Vanilla ice cream.

(Be sure to go leave her a Happy Birthday comment. What better present could she ask for?)

.

5 comments:

  1. You are sweet sweet sweet, Barbara.

    (Though you'd be even sweeter if you showed up at my door with that cake.)

    I loved the bracelet and I love you!

    What?

    It's my birthday. I have the right to be mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. The quilt you made for Jamie is darling! Please pretty please teach me how to make one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to say Happy Birthday
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have the recipe for this cake? It looks sooo delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,
    You can find it right here darlin'.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!