Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Treasure Chest for Tweens

.
I just spent 25 minutes trying to remember the name of this website -- Treasure Chest for Tweens -- they offer reviews from a Catholic parent perspective to help choose popular literature for our tweens.

Now I won't have to look again.

.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I will check it often and refer to it as my girl has to read genre books - one a month - and going up and down library aisles can be daunting enough. This will help weed out the bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great website! Thanks for sharing it Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great site! I am going to bookmark it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent site! I'm bookmarking it, and also sharing it with our school librarian. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!