Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Summertime Girl

.

Peach is feeling much better today, finally. She dressed today, which is a big improvement over the past six days.




She had enough spunk, in fact, that she was displeased with the weather. It snowed today for the second day in a row. She was so displeased that she gave me a little note.




.

3 comments:

  1. So cute and I'm so happy she's feeling better. It's been cold here too...windy and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!
    It just FEELS like it's going to snow here. They say it might, but it hasn't yet. Very damp and chilly, though. I'm with Peach. God, please give us back the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's right: God will! That's so funny and cute at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!