Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Feast of Mercy

.



Jesus told Faustina, "And I will tell you one more thing: Take these graces not only for yourself, but also for others; that is, encourage the souls with whom you come in contact to trust in My infinite mercy. Oh, how I love those souls who have complete confidence in Me. I will do everything for them. (Diary entry 294)"


For more on the Devotion to the Divine Mercy go here.

.

1 comment:

  1. God bless us all on this wonderful day of His Mercy! I hope you are enjoying the day, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!