Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, April 10, 2009

Day of Mercy

.





For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.




To pray the Divine Mercy Novena, which begins today, find the prayers here.



WEYDEN, Rogier van der
Christus on the Cross with Mary and St John
c. 1460

.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite novena, my favorite day of the whole year, Divine Mercy Sunday!!

    I'll be praying for sure!

    God Bless and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder! Somehow I always forget...and "somehow" (Thank you, God!) someone always reminds me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!