Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blondie

.

Tonight, on the way home from the ice cream shop (daddy wanted a little mid-Lent treat) Peach declared her need to go potty. Doug said, "You'll have to hold it honey, because mommy has to run into the store."

She replied, (in a desperate tone, I might add) "Daddy, I can't hold it, my arms are too tired!"

I just have to say (and no offense, really), she is so blonde.

.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter isn't blonde, but I could picture here saying the same thing at that age! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She keeps us in stitches, Nancy!

    Barb,
    It's good to know someone who can relate! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! Peach sounds so cute with what she says. I bet she keeps you laughing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!