Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, December 28, 2008

For the Fourth Day of Christmas...

.

...four singing cousins.




I love it when my brother comes from Maryland because his kids are two of my favorite kids ever. Rachel is my Goddaughter and Sean is Doug's Godson. They are fun, good-natured, sweet kids. And they love spending time with my kids. Pictured here, my sons on the right are watching Rachel and Sean sing their hearts out for this game (they are looking at the screen which you can't see). If you have teens (or even adults who love to sing along), this game is a blast!







.

2 comments:

  1. That game is right down me & my extroverted kids' alley! Hmmm...wonder if they've got a Wii version?

    I can only imagine how well you fed your guests & wish I could have been there for even a small part of your festivities. Maybe I can be one of the dancing ladies who comes on the 11th day of Christmas.

    Love to you & yours, Barbara, especially that sweetie pie pictured below with her new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on lady. You can sing with my college boy! We'll put on some late 80s tunes for you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!