Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, October 17, 2008

Don't Forget...

.

...to pray the rosary for the protection of the Unborn tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock, your time.



Love the Madonna and pray the rosary, for her rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today." ~~ St. Padre Pio





.

2 comments:

  1. We have soccer at 9, I will pray it on the way over there and once they get playing, finish in the van!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a pro-life Mass with the Bishop at 0800, then did three rosaries. (Check my blog, I have pictures).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!