Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, August 08, 2008

Anybody? Anybody?

.

Is any one besides me wondering how in the world Beijing managed to snag this Olympics with their pollution problems? The smog that they have now remains after they removed one million cars from the roads and shut down 100 factories last month. Can you imagine what it was like before they took action?


.

2 comments:

  1. According to my neighbor, they paid.
    I'm inclined to believe that.
    Can you imagine the risks those athletes are taking to compete in the outdoor events, or just to be in/near the city?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, tug was appalled at the minimal coverage we saw of the opening ceremonies when they spoke of environmentalism.
    r

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!