Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Isaiah 40:31

.

I was doing some ironing this evening and I like to catch up on Jon and Kate while I do it -- I never get time to watch it otherwise. In the episode I was watching, Kate was wearing a t-shirt that said Isaiah 40:31 on it. Not one to let a learning opportunity pass me by (and not one that knows my scripture that well) I looked it up. It's most worthy of sharing.

They that hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar as with eagles' wings; They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint. Isaiah 40:31
.

1 comment:

  1. Tahnkyou so much for posting that!!! I have been trying to find out what her shirt said for so long! I only got a glimpse of it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!