Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, June 27, 2008

Beauty

Pardon me for posting videos twice in a day. Doug's mom sent me this video and if you haven't seen it, it's incredibly inspiring.

We had a busy day today -- Peach finally saw the doctor for that cough, and tonight I had to get her prescription filled and get to the grocery store. I finally got everything put away at 9 o'clock tonight and sat down to check my email. I was really disappointed to see that a minion of "he who will not be named" left a comment on an old post I wrote about Guardian Angels. It was depressing to read, even though I know the source. It's disheartening to be slapped in the face with evil.

Fortunately, an email I opened afterward was from my mother-in-law (I guess she was my Guardian Angel today) with this link. I wept with happiness at its beauty. God is good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had an ugly commenter. I hope you just deleted it and don't let it bother you too much.

    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this video came along just when you needed it. Grace has a way of doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!