Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Ambassador of Kwan

.
That's what I feel like today. Michelle, Kathy, Lana, and Kimberly all noted me in their Excellent Blog posts.

Each day I get on this computer and gabber about this and that, I'm never really certain that anyone is listening. So, I'm very grateful to be noted. I guess you're listening (which is really nice, since my family isn't!).



By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, I have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs I find Excellent Award worthy. I can give it to as many people as I want but must award at least 10.

To the ten I choose -- you are the ones I go to first. Thanks for making my days more than tolerable. (Feel free to award people who have already been awarded.)

Jane

Kimberly

Michelle

Jennie

Margaret

Michelle

Kristen

Deborah

Cheryl

Matilda

7 comments:

  1. I am ALWAYS listening and enjoying. ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara - Thank you so much. I'm honoured! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love when I've got an email from you in my inbox, and you were the inspiration for last week's lamb cake, though I forgot to link it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barbara! You are a great big ol' E to me, too!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you, Barbara. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also given you this award on my blog! Better late than never right?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!