Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, November 05, 2007

Rosaries


I had planned to sell rosaries at our church Christmas bazaar this month, but, after rethinking life in general lately, I've had a change of heart and mind. So, I've posted a few new items on my rosary blog, as well as marked down some rosaries that I had already posted. If you need some pretties for St. Nicholas Day, or have a need of a rosary for an upcoming sacrament, please take a look. I also have lots of Sacrifice Beads and twine rosaries and chaplets made up, if you have a need.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!