Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, October 14, 2007

She Thinks Like A Girl!

My daughter, being the only girl with three older brothers, sometimes acts like a boy. Sometimes she even looks like a boy, with dirty blue jeans, muddy tennis shoes and dirt caked under her fingernails. She plays hard and tries even harder to keep up with her brothers.

But, deep down she is a girl. She thinks like one. Proof came this morning when the guys gathered around the TV to check all the standings from yesterday's games (yes, the Buckeyes are #1). One of the boys cheered at the results of a game that ended late and she said, "Dad, who won? The good guys or the bad guys?"

And later when the Browns game was on, she said, "So, the good guys are in brown and the bad guys are in white."

That's my girl. Don't get anymore involved than you are.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!