Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, August 27, 2007

Tools of the Trade -- Paperback Book Covers

..

One of my all-time favorite homeschool tools are these paperback book covers. They are library-quality, and while a little pricey, definitely save the cost of buying the book again and again. Once covered with these stiff plastic covers, a paperback book is a durable as a hardcover book, so it can be passed on to student after student.

I cover all non-consumable paperbacks, and even if the book is already a little dog-eared, these covers will make them last. They are easy to do -- each one takes less than five minutes.

Prices are for ten covers of each size.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!