Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

My heart doesn't know how to feel today.

I have lost one homeschool student to his father's Alma mater (a planned loss, but a loss nevertheless). And, I have gained one little female student to homeschool kindergarten.

And here we go.

And he said to me: My grace is sufficient for thee; for power is made perfect in infirmity. Gladly therefore will I glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. For which cause I please myself in my infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ. For when I am weak, then am I powerful.
2 Corinthians 12: 9-10
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!