Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, August 11, 2007

One of the Saddest Things I've Ever Read

The "Sacrament of Abortion" -- if you have not read this article by Fr. Euteneuer, please read it. And pray for an end to abortion.



Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel for the Conversion of Abortionists

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle,
be our protection against the
wickedness and snares of the devil.
May
God rebuke him we humbly pray;
and
do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell Satan

and all evil spirits who wander through the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!