Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, August 17, 2007

"I'm in Kindergarten!"



When Peach and I picked Anthony up from work this evening, she had big news to share.

Peach: Anthony, guess what?

Anthony: What, Peach?

Peach: Mom says from now on, I'm in Kindergarten.

Anthony: Cool.

Peach: And guess what, Anthony?

Anthony: What, Peach?

Peach: Mom says next week the PS man (as in UPS man) is going to bring all my books!

Anthony: That's cool.

Peach: Yea.


Stay tuned. Next week I'll share my favorite web links for K kiddies.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!