Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, July 16, 2007

My Son the Chemist


My first born child has his first real-deal job -- and he starts today. He will be working at the Byrd Polar Research Center at The Ohio State University. He will be working in a real-deal chemistry lab analyzing real-deal samples of water from Antarctica. It's a great opportunity and will hopefully look super on college applications (and he gets a real-deal paycheck!). Fortunately he doesn't have to travel farther than the campus -- it's like -79 degrees C in Antarctica right now!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!