Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Are They Trying to Make us Crazy?


Why is it that this perfectly darling five-year-old,



paired with a shopping cart with one of those plastic cars on the front, and a trip to Kroger, can cause a halfway intelligent 44-year-old female to spend any amount of money just to stay out of the grocery for a week?

Is it a conspiracy? Are they trying to drive mothers crazy? I think they got just what they wanted -- for me to spend any amount of money to stay away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!