Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oriental Sesame Chicken


1 cup honey
½ cup orange juice
4 T. soy sauce
2 envelopes Good Seasons Oriental Sesame Dressing Mix
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 3/4-inch wide strips
toasted sesame seeds

Mix honey, juice and soy sauce, and dressing mix in large bowl until well blended. Place chicken strips in a plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Marinade for three hours or more. Drain chicken from marinade and thread chicken onto skewers. Grill over med. low heat until cooked through. Sprinkle the chicken with toasted sesame seeds when it is done. This last step really does not add flavor -- just makes it look better.)

NOTE: I cannot always find the Good Seasons dressing so sometimes I use ready-made Marzetti's Asian dressing and just add orange juice.)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! That looks really good! I'll have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!