Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, April 20, 2007

Why didn't I think of that?


Everyone has moments where they think, "Why didn't I think of that?" Last night, while I was reading this book to Peach, I had one of those moments. What a simple, but adorable concept. I should have come up with that! But, I didn't and he did.

Too cute! Basically the story of "the little one said, 'rollover, rollover,'" about rubber duckies on the edge of the tub (move over, move over). Peach laughed and laughed and said, "Why do they keep listening to him?" We've read it over and over.

Teaches backwards counting, number recognition, one-to-one correspondence.


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!