Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, April 11, 2007

For next year...



Add this movie to your list of things to do around Easter.

I admit this movie doesn't really have anything to do with Easter (other than the brief scenes of New York City's Easter prarade at the beginning and end), but it is so fun. My little Peach and I watched this Saturday -- a reward for cooking and cleaning all day.

If you (or your family) enjoy singing and dancing, this movie's for you. Judy Garland's voice and Fred Estaire's feet are quite a combination. And I didn't realize that Garland was such a great dancer. She's as cute as a button. And just hearing the words to "In Your Easter Bonnet" will put a smile on your face.


1 comment:

  1. ...will put a smile on your face but a tear in your eye! Easter Bonnet is one of my favorite songs to sing at the senior centers and nursing homes - the residents LOVE it and so do we "young-timers" :)

    Great pick!
    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!