Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pro-Life Bumper Stickers





I just got new wheels. And my old Pro-Life bumper sticker is on my old mini-van. So, I'm looking for new identification. My old sticker was very plain Jane. Which, I like. It just states the fact without being
cheeky (I'd rather not take pot shots on the freeway!).

What does your favorite Pro-Life bumper sticker say and do you know where to buy one? I'm doing some shopping!




"The word of the LORD came to me thus: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you." Jeremiah 1:4-5  


This discussion continued here....and

more bumper sticker chatter HERE, with my latest homemade sticker.









7 comments:

  1. I would love one too, so I'll be checking to see if you get some feedback.
    Blessings,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like "Life--a Beautiful Choice."

    BTW, anytime we meet the other homeschoolers, and we are not quite sure of an address, we just look for the Pro-Life bumper stickers to find our way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one had a picture of a whale on it that was saying "Save the baby humans". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite pro-life sticker is about Capital Punishment (which is also part of the Catholic pro-life agenda, making voting for either party difficult as they each are for one against the other lol!) is "Capital Punishment: What Would Jesus Do?" Used to have that on my car in the states... not necessary here in Ireland since both abortion and Capital punishment are banned, thank God!

    Am loving your blog - lovely to find a Christian Mom blog from a Catholic perspective... sometimes I feel so left out and even judged reading all the Protestant stuff... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some great ones here..
    http://stellamarisbooks.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=142

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good suggestions. I often think about what I would put on a bumper sticker if I could -- only my thoughts are always too wordy; I'd have to use a banner!

    Thanks for the link, Julia, I'll check it out and get back on what I decide. I'll post my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my favorites:

    "If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant."

    "Abortion? Pick on somebody your own size."

    Feminists for Life has "Peace begins in the womb."

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!