Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bumper Stickers cont'd.

Wow! I found some really great stickers out there! Not all would I put on my vehicle, but there are some great lines. Here are a few of my favorites:

From childrenoftherosary.org











from christianshirts.net:










from victorywon.com






from cafepress.com









I can't decide which one I like best, but I'm leaning toward Mother Teresa. How can anyone argue with her?

3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I have seen the Mother Theresa quote on many vehicles and all of them still had all their windows intact. (No bricks!)

    I love the one about how many Americans abortion has killed. Wish I had the guts to display it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one about how many Americans abortionists have killed. The only thing I don't like about it is that it displays a gun...otherwise it's a very powerful statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mother theresa one is my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!