Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thank you, honey.



I have to thank my dear husband for buying me this peach for Christmas. I just put my mug under the spigot and press the lever and fill my cup with hot coffee. It's lovely. It's wonderful. Now, if it could only teach the children, it would be perfect.



3 comments:

  1. It's great! How wonderful. Hmm, now you got me thinking...(being the coffee-drinker I am :)

    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barbara!

    I saw your comment over on my blog and just now had time to cathc back up to you! It's neat to have faces to "names" online and you have a great blog!

    What time is coffee?! LOL

    PS-Have we talked about the fact that my entire extended family lives in OH? We were up your way for the fair in August!

    God Bless,

    Tracy aka Twintu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it should have vanilla cappucino in it when I wake up in the morning! I don't like boiling water and measuring out the mix. Can you work on that for me please?

    DHS (aka husband/spouse)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!