Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catholic meme

Denise at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Exchange tagged me with a "meme::

Name a Catholic book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
I don't know about giving away any copies, but I've certainly loaned out my own: "Swimming with Scapulars" by Matthew Lickona

Name a w
ork of religious art you'd like to live with:
"Suffer the Litte Children" by von Vogelstein. I'm cross-stitching it, but it will probably take me five years!

Name your favorite Catholic artist:
Michelangelo

Name a work of Catholic fiction which has penetrated your real life:
"Out of Egypt" by Ann Rice. I haven't read a lot of Catholic fiction, but this one made me think and question (but mostly I questioned the author!).

Name your favorite Catholic Musicians - male & female:
male: no favorite male, I enjoy Gregorian Chant --particularly my CD by the Benedictine Monks of the Abbey of Saint Maurice & Saint Maur
female: I enjoy Marie Bellet's Catholic music and though she's not Catholic, I do enjoy Amy Grant's religious music

Name your favorite musical:
"The Sound of Music" hands down

Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
I can't remember a joke if my life depends upon it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    I loved "Out of Egypt", it was so well done.

    Loved your answers!

    God bless,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!