Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, October 06, 2017

No News But Cute Pics


Yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather (anxiety reared its head) and today I'm busy with my little man. I forgot how much work babies are! There's not a spare moment in the day while he's still taking cat naps and needing lots of love during the day.

But we took some photos today while he was happy and alert, and looking pretty cute in his little yllow and gray outfit.

So, for today, that's all I have. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow.






3 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd one best... he is looking quite amused by his Grandma!! :And I love the pretty Autumn pillow in the pic to help mark the time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I could just gobble him up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!