Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, May 27, 2016

Queen of Heaven, pray for us





Madonna with Blue Diadem
Raffaello Sanzio

"It is indeed just that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit should crown the Blessed Virgin as Queen and Lady of all created things. You have to make use of her power. With the daring of a child join in this celebration in Heaven. For myself, since I have no precious stones or virtues to offer, I crown the Mother of God and my Mother with my failings, once they have been purified. She is expecting something from you too." 
The Forge, 285 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!