Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, May 08, 2016

Mother to all Mothers








ALBERTINELLI, Mariotto
Visitation




"If you ever feel distressed during your day, call upon our Lady, just say this simple prayer: 'Mary, Mother of Jesus, please be a mother to me now.' I must admit, this prayer has never failed me."
- Blessed Mother Teresa




1 comment:

  1. I first found your blog a few years ago, drawn to your May postings of Mary. Your husband's job status remains in my prayers, as they do for you as well. I hope that you were able to find peace yesterday to enjoy your own fiat. Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!