Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, March 07, 2014

Shop talk



I had not planned a post today, but I have been thinking about why I blog and getting back to that original mission. My mission was about rosaries. Get them into prayerful hands. I started the blog not so much as to promote the rosaries I make, because I'm not in "business." But to, well, promote them I guess it is, in a less-about-money more about praying manner.

In the ten years or so that I have been making rosaries, I guess I have made at least a hundred rosaries. I make them, someone takes them. It works. Lately though, it hasn't been working. I have made some poor business choices, I guess you could say. I was too generous with my time and funds. I made some commissioned rosaries and then got left holding the bag. More than $100 in rosary beads, centers, crucifixes -- not good for a "business" that makes no money, no "cush" you might say. I made the commissioned rosaries and then my "customer" fled the scene. Bummer. Even people who say they want rosaries can be dihonest, stinky lesson to learn, but it's happened more than a few times, leading me to make some changes in business practices.

Anyway, I am not too upset. I put them in my Etsy shop and they'll eventually go to whom God intends. He provides, I totally trust Him. But, I also have to hold up my end of the deal, and that means spread the word. So, today is a little advertisement of sorts.






If you need a rosary, check out my shop. I have stocked it with quite a few First Eucharist rosaries, and some for Confirmation as well. There are rosaries for children, men, and women. All sorts. And some chaplets, a tenner or two, and car rosaries. If you need a gift, consider buying from my shop. Everything there is just cost, so you can get a nice rosaries for a little less than elsewhere.

Thanks for listening.

Love...




6 comments:

  1. Next to chips and salsa, I happen to have a HUGE rosary addiction!! These are so beautiful....and spreading the word to pray the rosary is AWESOME. I have rosary beads everywhere...coat pocket, purse, car, end tables, kids back packs.

    I teach second grade religious ed, and I am going to send your link to my class!!! First Holy Communion is coming up in May and I can not think of a better gift!!!!!!!!!!!

    Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful and they are for sure a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rosaries are treasures, I wish I could buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rosaries are always so beautiful. I do send folks your way when I can. As you said, they will end up with whomever is meant to have them. Ave Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!