Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, October 04, 2013

A Friday tune



Faith and I spent part of our afternoon with our next-door-neighbor girlies. They are two-year-old twins, and mom and dad had a funeral to attend. It's so fun to reconnect with that age, listening to their chatter and trying to figure out what their words are.


poor quality iPhone pic, but the cuteness shines through


 They are so fun to play with, and we played some music for dancing. This was definitely a favorite -- it's a song we heard at Faith's dance recital. Too cute.





2 comments:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!