Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Holy Captivated

Listening again to music from past dance recitals this week, this song really brought some raw emotion to the surface this week, but the good kind of emotion, the kind that comes from faith in God and our eternity spent with him. These lyrics especially were so meaningful to me and to those who are close to me (you know who you are):




When I am overwhelmed by
All that is around me
And the tears
That flood my heart
Run down my face
I'll remember that Your heart and
Soul was broken and even in pain
You're worthy of praise






Such beautiful music and a beautiful artist. I know I gush over our dance studio (Leap of Faith), but I feel so fortunate to have found a place where my daughter can praise God through dance and listen to such beautiful faith-filled music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!