Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us





Tianna Mallett

"My Mother, I desire to possess you always and I do not wish to be separated from you any longer. Oh! bring me to Paradise. I can live no longer without you. 
Do you see the suffering that you are causing me? I need your heart. Yes, each day I seek you in order to pour into this heart the sorrowful transports of mine. Do not leave me . . . O my Mother, O my Mother! If you are truly touched with compassion, Oh! Why do you part from a child who loves you so tenderly? If you are not here, who will listen to my prayers? Who will obtain my wishes? 
Without You I am…as a beggar girl stripped of all assistance. Mother, why do I give up? Lead me to Paradise. Oh my Mother, my Mother, you are a very pure flower with the whiteness of a lily!" ~~ St. Gemma Galgani


2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, what a pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was reading the many different prayers to Our Lady Of Sorrow. I have a soft spot for St Gemma. So I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!