Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, May 05, 2012

May Queen, pray for us






BRUEGHEL, Jan the Elder
Virgin and Child Surrounded by Flowers and Fruit




To the Queen of May
by Fredrick M. Lynk

If all the flowers of earth were mine,
I'd bring them all to thy dear shrine;
Ah, what a nosegay it would be,
'O heavenly Queen of May, for thee.

If all the songbirds in the wood
I could call to this solitude,
Ah, what a concert it would be,
O heavenly Queen of May, for thee.

If all the human hearts that beat
I could assemble at thy feet,
Ah, what a wealth of love  'twould be,
O heavenly Queen of May, for thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!