Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, March 22, 2012

And the winners...







...yes winnerS. I decided to throw another rosary in the pot to draw a second name. The red one doesn't have a St. Joseph medal, but it does have a lovely St. Francis medal with the prayer of St. Francis on the back.



The two winners are:

and 
Kate J

Because Barb's name was chosen first (by Peach), she can pick which one she wants (though I suspect I might be able to guess) and the other goes to Kate J. Ladies, please send your addresses. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!