Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just a little tip...

...if you have college-age lovies coming home for Thanksgiving. Send them back with a care package for when they get sick with a cold this winter: Puffs Vicks tissues (what did we do without them?), Vick's rub, cherry Luden's, Dayquil/Nyquil, lemon drops, tea bags...all the things that make them comfy when they are sick at home.

5 comments:

  1. Have never commented before but what a great idea am going to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I will tuck all of those in his bag(s) of groceries when he returns. His cough drop of choice is Halls Fruit Breezers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that idea, Barbara! What an awesome mother you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Barbara! I will have one of those kids next year so will remember that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a college student living in a dorm, can I just chime in to say that this is the best idea ever? I had bronchitis earlier this semester, and this kind of care package would have been the nicest present ever.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!