Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, July 31, 2011

He Reads

.

This week, the ladies at Snapshots have their camera's focused on reading.

I wish I could say that members of my family are voracious readers and gobs of wonderful literature is scattered all over the house, and my children's faces are hidden behind large hardcover books all day long. Not. I am really the only one who enjoys a good book.

My husband is a reader, a voracious one at that, but generally of periodicals, and as of late, on his Blackberry. This is the scene I most often find, if he is still. The location might be the porch or the deck, or another sofa, but he will still be reading from that teeny, tiny screen. I often wonder about the future of our eyes -- reading from little tiny screens.




.

1 comment:

  1. We're all voracious readers, with our noses almost ALWAYS stuck in book. EXCEPT for my husband. He prefers to avoid books as much as possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!