Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Don't forget...

.

...to leave your name and contact info by midnight tonight for the St. Anne's chaplet.



Three groups of five 7mm Mother of Pearl Aves and three 8mm Swarovski light rose crystals capped in copper and set apart with 4 mm swarovski crystal bicones. They are wired with 20 gauge bronze wire, and the Blessed Mother center and St. Anne medal are solid bronze hand-cast from vintage pieces.



.

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I didn't enter as I already have one. Someone is gonna be very lucky to win such a lovely chaplet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to enter. Where is the giveaway at, Barbara? Here? Where ever it is could you please enter me. Thank you. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara~ I would love to enter your drawing. I always admire your beautiful works of grace. Tifflynene@aol.com God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I just realized I am too late. No worries, maybe next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, as always, Barbara. It is obvious you put much care into your work. Someone will be very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful, Barbara. Someone will be blessed, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely, elegant chaplet. It's obvious you make them with love for God. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!