Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, April 15, 2011

15/52

.
.
52 weeks of daily life in pictures: trials and celebrations, 
the extraordinary and mundane -- 
whatever is unique to the week. 
Join me if you like.





Joshua's senior prom, last weekend.




 A happy boy and a pretty girl.




 Playing James Bond for fun.







 Silly college boy came home for Sunday dinner. He got a great deal of puppy love, and some mama and daddy love, too. I'm going to send him some money for a haircut.




 The kids have been on a Wii kick this week. This is me, playing on Noah's baseball team. I think I hit a grand slam on this at-bat. ;-)





 Making a body chart for science class. She wiggled a lot because "it tickles!"



 
 From grandma, a pretty new Easter dress and shoes. If the weather stays nice she can wear a pretty white shrug. If not, a winter coat.





Outdoors everything popped green this week.





 Beautiful, fragrant Magnolia.





The Bradford Pear.




Below you'll find a linky list because so many lovely women decided to join me in my 52 Weeks project. There are no rules (except the two below) -- if you want to start your 52 Weeks this week, go for it! I will keep the links up until next Wednesday, so you have almost a week to do it.


(1) Make sure you copy and paste the URL of your 52 Weeks blog post ( and not your main blog URL). You could also use of Flickr photo page if that's how you do things.
(2) Include a link back here in your blog post or flickr photo page.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of all your "bloomings."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The James Bond photo is fun!! And Faith's Easter dress is gorgeous!! Everything abloom!! I cannot wait. It is cold and dreary here, after a little teasing 70-degree day earlier this week. It may snow tomorrow =( But I am keeping hopeful that Easter will be beautiful!!

    I will e-mail my ideas for First Communion soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!