Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, January 28, 2011

4/52


.

52 weeks of daily life in pictures: trials and celebrations, 
the extraordinary and mundane -- 
whatever is unique to the week. 
Join me if you like.
 



A less busy week for me. Documented just the same.




 
An eerie moon through snowy branches.



 
A new Sunday dress laid out for Mass, white slip, tights, and sweater. 
Pretty girl things.



 "Cinny" toast for breakfast makes Monday better. 
If you have little people you should make some too.




A Little Flower meeting: Lemon Daisy cupcakes on a pretty heirloom plate.  
Virtue of the month: Generosity.




A pretty daisy candle craft.



A new yogurt maker -- big event in the kitchen. 
The Kitchen Madonna is watching over those little pots.


 
I tried to sneak a picture of Faith doing her work at the library. 
She caught me and had a hard time controlling her giggles.




 No success. ;-)
Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me.
--Anne Morrow Lindbergh






Below you'll find a linky list because so many lovely women decided to join me in my 52 Weeks project. There are no rules (except the two below)  -- if you want to start your 52 Weeks this week, go for it! I will keep the links up until next Wednesday, so you have almost a week to do it.

(1) Make sure you copy and paste the URL  of your 52 Weeks blog post ( and not your main blog URL). You could also use of Flickr photo page if that's how you do things.
(2) Include a link back here in your blog post or flickr photo page.




.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,

    LUV the heirloom plates, the daisy candle and the giggles.

    THanks for sharing y our week and this great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, where did you find Faith's slip? I have been looking for little girl slips for awhile now, and I can't find them!!

    We just started Little Flowers, and we are enjoying it so much!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, Allison. :-)

    Sarah: White Slip here.
    The only bad thing about it is the length is not adjustable. Most of Faith's dresses are longish, so it works fine for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not link properly last time. My apologies. Hope I got it right this time. Love the idea...Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that giggly face! She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!