Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, June 03, 2010

Stormy weather...

.
...keeps rainin' all the time.



Pouring rain, dark clouds, canceled games, hundreds of lightning flashes, booming thunder, tornado sirens, frightened children, a most exciting evening.

Though the picture looks like night, it was before 8 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Barbara~
    I hope Peach isn't too scared! You are getting our typical Spring weather. And, I must admit, I kind of miss those dark afternoons of thunder and storms.... very weird that we have not had that yet this Spring. My kids are not complaining though! Tornado sirens are their least favorite sound!
    Stay dry and safe!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!