Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seasonal Changes Out My Window

.

We've had huge bursts of color here this past week. I thought last week we were peaking, but I was wrong. The colors continue to get more beautiful every day. We've been fortunate that no big storms have swept through and blown all the leaves off.

This week:

And because the view to the left out the same window is so pretty:



For comparison, the first week (two weeks ago):


Some online crafts for autumn:

An acrostic poem printable
here;

Things to do with leaves and other natural items (something to do with all those acorns and pine cones!);

More
here (love that little scarecrow at the bottom);

H
ere are some nice autumn coloring pages and here as well.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!