Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Walk in the Woods

.

We had a great day at the park with Grandma. The weather was perfect and the park was gorgeous. The woods I referred to earlier was actually a park, located just up the street. It's a wondrous place to visit and the grounds are immaculate. I wish I could employ all of their groundsworkers to keep my yard looking so beautiful. We ended our visit with lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and a treat at Fizziwigs Candy Shop. What a wonderful (almost) end of the school year treat.



Dianthus in a vivid shade of magenta.


If only I could get ferns like this to grow in my beds.


Only a few of the roses were in bloom yet,
but this fabulous blush was one of them.


I wish I could give you the sound effects to go with the picture.


Gigantic blue hostas.


Daddy long legs.


Mama frogs and all her little tads are just to the left.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!