Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fleece of Heavenly Rain, Pray for us

.



“In that first ‘fusion’ with Jesus (Holy Communion), it was my Heavenly Mother again who accompanied me to the altar for it was she herself who placed her Jesus into my soul.” -- Saint Therese of Lisieux, Doctor of the Church


.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture--that's one of my favorites. It's in my rosary meditation book for the Last Glorious Mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image!! I am just awe-struck! The quote is very fitting and lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!