Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, April 02, 2009

A spot of sunshine

.




My little Peach woke up yesterday morning with a fever and a bit of a sore throat. She stayed under the covers all day, drifting in and out of sleep, and watching favorite movies in between. I suspect we'll have more of the same today.

There was a bright spot of sunshine in her day, however, after I went out to the mailbox late morning. A package arrived from some lovely little Texas girlfriends, and a flapper hat was inside. She kept it on the rest of the day.

Peach says, "Thanks, girlfriends." You made our day a little sunnier.


.

6 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise on a day she woke up sick! I hope she's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just TOO cute!
    praying that she feels better soon.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for her recovery and wow! what a lovely surprise! She's very darling wearing that darling hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that looks cozy!! cute hat.
    r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sara. It was a real treat. She's still down today. Hoping for tomorrow to be a better day.

    Thanks Regan. We appreciate the prayers. Luckily it's just the fever keeping her down.

    Thanks, Sarah (JOT). I think she's pretty cute, too.

    Regina, I wish it was me all cozy on the sofa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad it came when she needed it most although I'm sorry she isn't feeling peachy! She does look darling, even though she feels puny. The girls picked out the colors and Sunshine was delighted to see that is matched her shirt. Yeah. She's really girlie like that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!