Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, April 04, 2009

Palm Sunday

.

Some teaching aids for Palm Sunday:

Coloring pages found here, here, and here.

Here and here are pages of crafts for Palm Sunday.

Instructions for a Palm Cross here.

A Palm Crown of Thorns here.

And more printables found at catholicmom.com.

.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, I already printed up our coloring sheets!!

    *that's all we'll probably do, oh, and those palm crosses, I love those, but always need the instructions!!

    Thank you so much for the care package, we got it yesterday!!! I'm only sharing the butter cookies with my hubby!! The kids loved it and already broke into the Oreos!! I know we should wait until Easter, but...I'm too easy, they've been sacrificing too!

    Thank you again, Those words, "You're half way there" were more encouraging than you know!!
    God bless you Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barbara. I've linked to this post.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!