Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting to the Truth of Obamacide

.

"Thirty-five years after the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade, it's never been more important to protect a woman's right to choose. Last year, the Supreme Court decided by a vote of 5-4 to uphold the Federal Abortion Ban, and in doing so undermined an important principle of Roe v. Wade: that we must always protect women's health. With one more vacancy on the Supreme Court, we could be looking at a majority hostile to a women's fundamental right to choose for the first time since Roe v. Wade. The next president may be asked to nominate that Supreme Court justice. That is what is at stake in this election." -- Barack Obama






(emphasis mine)
.

6 comments:

  1. UGH ugh ugh...May I share that on my blog?
    www.ponderinghisgoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be my guest. I heard these words in a speech he gave to Planned Parenthood (on a ProLife public service announcement -- NOT at a Planned Parenthood or Obama rally) and when I Googled the words, Obama's own website was the first hit. No secrets there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an ad yesterday showing him reading to a little child, (not sure if it was his) his ads make me sick, they portray him as this loving, kind, man who cares for our children...yeah right!

    That is what blinds people I think, his image. They don't think voting him in matters much, that he would do anything bad.

    How deceived America is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! I have found that so many Catholics are planning on voting for Obama because they don't understand that true nature of his "pro-choice" stance. I plan on sharing with others. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara - Yes, thank you. I didn't even ask permission. :o) I just linked right to it from my blog! Thanks for finding it and posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every commercial, every bought air time space, everything about him just smacks so bitterly of Hitler and how Hitler rose to power.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!