Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dear Senator McCain,

.
I know you're very busy campaigning right now, but I have something I need to say to you. I think I speak for many Americans.

I appreciate the gentleman that you are, and probably always have been. Your mother looks like a very nice lady, and I have confidence that she raised you to be a kind and well-mannered gentleman. If you are elected president, I am sure your skills as a gentleman will be appreciated.

However, Senator McCain, the gentleman cannot win this election. This country likes a gentleman, but does not need one in this election. We need the fighter pilot John McCain. We need the John McCain that kept himself alive when most men would have given up. We need you to fight for yourself Senator McCain, and fight for this country because times are desperate, I fear.



.

5 comments:

  1. AMEN!
    I think his mom would let him take a pass on the politeness just for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen!!

    Time to take off the gloves, Gentleman John...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too right! "Fight, fight with me!" I'd much rather hear more of that kind of speech. Inspiring speech, not bla.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!